For more information about the Pueblo General Contractors Association networking group, contact us!
Pueblo General Contractors Association
P.O. BOX 8274
Pueblo, CO 81008
Annual dues are $200 (cash or check)
Paid dues entitle members to one free dinner at each monthly member meeting.
While open to prospective members, advance reservations are required. Once approved as a member, you will be put on our mailing list. Each month you will receive a newsletter that contains a link to RSVP for the monthly member meeting. You may also RSVP via email at email@example.com
Meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 PM. (Holidays may shift these dates, so watch your newsletter for changes!)
AJ’s at Walking Stick
4301 Walking Stick Blvd
Pueblo, CO 81001
- To promote and improve construction trades, techniques and practices and act as a clearing house for the sharing of new information, ideas and knowledge of the construction industry.
- To cooperate with other trade associations in promoting the construction industry.
- To promote the development of standardized building codes which best serve both the construction trade and the general industry.
- To work for and promote the elimination of unnecessary governmental regulation of the construction industry.
- To promote and support those political candidates and ideas which best serve the construction industry.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Latest code information
Updates on construction projects
Dinners and socializing
Annual golf tournament
Annual membership appreciation events
Helping young future contractors